In the context of seeking to form an integrated service fleet of machinery and equipment to raise the efficiency of the level of LGSC services without resorting to leasing that burdens the company, it has been contracted with the Pan African Company to import cars and buses and the authorized agent to manufacture five buses in China, and it has now entered the final finishing stage as shown in the picture and, will be received in the near future, God willing.
Recent LGSC News
- The signing ceremony of the ground services and handling contract between the Libyan Ground Services Company and the Egyptian Air Cairo Company. January 12, 2023
- The signing ceremony of the contract for the provision of ground services and handling between the Libyan Company for Ground Services and the Global Aviation Company. December 11, 2022
- The General Manager of the Libyan Ground Services Company conducts a field visit to the Ghat International Airport station. November 11, 2022
- Participation of the Libyan company in the Libya International Airshow November 7, 2022
- The conclusion of a training course entitled “Security of Cargo, Air Cargo and Mail” September 8, 2022