Why Libyan Ground Services?
Libyan Ground Services (LGS) is the first ground handling company in the Libya. It gained the trust from its customers and clients through the services at all Libyan Airports.
We are experienced
We serve more than 50 clients, including commercial, charter, regular Airlines, private, ambulance, military & cargo flights efficiently with the help of a highly trained staff.
We are safe & secure
We follow high standard procedures and security and safety measures in line with international standards.
We are Professionally Trained
Libyan Ground Services trained professional multilingual team provides maximum operational efficiency ensuring shortest turnaround keeping our services at the promised levels to satisfy our aviation partners.
Best service on market
The working principles and high performance of the employees have a big role in the success we have achieved in cargo services.
Libyan Ground Services provides passenger handling services with a high level of personalized attention above and beyond passenger’s expectations needs and desires efficiently and effortlessly.
Libyan Ground Services trained professional multilingual team provides maximum operational efficiency ensuring shortest turnaround keeping our services at the promised levels to satisfy our aviation partners, we can provide full ground handling services at all Libyan stations.
Whether your flight is overflying or landing Libyan Ground Services takes care of all permissions and slot. for wherever their destination. We follow up the flight messages and organize all facilities for the flight with the proper authorities.
On call fueling services is provided by Libyan Ground Services at all Libyan airports, with competitive prices taking into consideration the constant monitoring with the supplier to provide you with the best service at the least expenses.
Arabian aerospace Afriqiyah Airways hosted a meeting of the Executive commission of the African Aviation Committee (AFRAA) in Tripoli During this meeting a number of issues were discussed including...
Arabian aerospace Libyan Airlines and OnAir today announced an agreement to install full SwiftBroadband Mobile OnAir and WiFi Internet OnAir inflight passenger communications services aboard their...
Arabian aerospace Libya's National Oil Corporation (NOC) has added two Embraer E-170s to its fleet as part of a new deal which also includes options for two E-190s. Petro Air took delivery of the...
The facilities and services of the central ground handling infrastructure are the essential part of the hub-operation, We provide the foundation for reliable and punctual handling services:
- Central baggage transportation system for outbound and transfer baggage
- Gate baggage facilities for outbound baggage
- Bulky baggage facilities
- Central baggage facilities for inbound baggage
- Central baggage security facilities
- Fresh water supply and toilet servicing facilities
- Central facilities of the hydrant operating to provide aircraft fuel
- Customs baggage warehouse
- Baggage error lane, rush and re-booking processing and baggage tracing
- Technical Stores that have spare parts for the ground equipment and also stock control for monitoring spare parts flow.
- Planning office following up the inspections for all of the equipment wither for the planning inspections or others and documenting all the procedures in specific folders which will help the national aviation safety department for issuing licenses for the equipments .
- Training, this office makes training for technicians and operators and prepare theoretical and practical program recognize from aviation authority.
- Operation department provide services for all the companies throw out highly expertise.
- Aircraft cleaning, professional team in aircraft cleaning sector are qualified to deal with the A/C and using the cleaning tools