As part of the continuous efforts of development and improving the quality of LGSC services, a Sedan has been provided to the load and balance section to be used in moving around the airport to speed up the completion of tasks. Furthermore, one of the passenger boarding stairs has been maintained that was completely idle for five years and now it has been introduced to provide services, we ask God for continued success.
Recent LGSC News
- Vehicle Improvements & Developments February 8, 2021
- Contract with Pan African Company to Import Cars and Buses February 3, 2021
- Afriqiyah Hosts AFRAA Meeting in Tripoli. September 27, 2010
- Libyan Airlines strengthens relationship with On Air. September 27, 2010
- Petro Air takes quick delivery of Embraer E-170s. September 26, 2010